online tracking technologies and advertising
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you, on our sites and applications using tracking technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons. Definitions for some of the tracking technologies listed, as well as information about your choices with respect to them, are available below.
This tracking data may be used for many purposes including, for example, to:
- Provide useful features to simplify your experience when you return to our sites and applications (for example, remembering your shipping information for future purchases);
- Deliver relevant content and advertising based on your preferences, usage patterns, and location;
- Monitor, evaluate, and optimize the use and operation of our sites and applications; and
- Analyze the traffic on our sites and on the sites of third parties.
We may collect information whether or not you are logged in or registered, and may associate this tracking data with your registration account (if you have one), in which case we will treat it as personal information. Service providers that collect tracking data on our behalf may provide an opportunity for you to choose not to be tracked online.
Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our sites and applications, on devices associated with you, and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
Online Tracking Technologies
Examples of online tracking technologies include:
- Web Beacons. Pages in our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons differ from cookies in that the information is not stored on your hard drive, but invisibly embedded on web pages or in email. Web beacons permit us to track online movements of web users, for example: to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). This enables Aspen Heights Partners to provide a website experience more tailored to our users’ preferences and interests.
- Google Analytics. One of the third-party services that we use to track your activity on the Platforms is Google Analytics. Information that we collect via the data collection technologies described in this section may be linked to other information about you such as location and may be personal information. We use the technologies described in this section, alone or in combination, to understand user behavior (by tracking unique user IDs), and to target and measure the effectiveness of advertisements, help diagnose problems, recognize repeat visitors, and facilitate your access to and use of the services offered on the Platforms. You can find more information on how Google uses data at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
- Google Ads. We may also have implemented Google Analytics Advertising (Google Ads) Features on this website. Those features may include Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We and our third-party partners may use conversion cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. The main purpose of conversion cookies is to help determine how many times people who click on ads filled out a guest card or signed a lease; conversion cookies are not used for interest-based ad targeting and persist for a limited time only. Conversion cookie data may also be used in combination with your Google account to link conversion events across different devices you use. Only anonymous conversion data gathered from these cookies is shared with advertisers.You can opt-out of receiving interest-based Google ads, or customize the ads Google shows you at https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Platforms, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Facebook (Visitor Action Pixel). We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website. This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to our website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
Do Not Track